Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE VENT: GET THE NAME RIGHT!!!!!


Ok... Ima get straight to the point.... Im gettin really aggrivated with alot of ya'll in my city... promoters puttin up flyers all over the net with my name spelled wrong... its CHAOTIK S-T-Y-L-Z!!! If u cant simply go to my myspace page and copy and paste the damn name then maybe ya'll should rethink what ur doin... #2, and this goes directly to my label Free Agents and anyone out here who claim they r makin moves... IF U AINT READY TO REALLY PUT IN WORK 4 THE "TEAM" JUST FUCKING STOP IT!!! SERIOUSLY... not to big myself up or anything but my work speaks for itself i get repped from the West Coast (Substance comin soon...) and all the way to France ( Refer to the left 2 c my hu$tle!).. but enough about that... bottom line is Some of ya'll claim 2 be one thing and do somethin completely different, and also crew hop while talkin shit about people who do that... so please stop contradicting yourself cuz it only makes u look like u have gone full retard... And by the way... I DONT DO SHOWS OR ROCK ON SONGS FOR FREE UNLESS U R FAMILY OR A BUSINESS PARTNER I FUCK WITH... SO THE NEXT TIME YA'LL WANT ME TO PUT IN WORK 4 SOMETHIN HOPE U PLAN TO COME OUT UR POCKETS.... PEACE!!!!

No comments: