Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Agent... Literally....

Well, might as well let the info out now... Free Agent Records & I have come to an agreement to cease our buisness dealings and make a good split... This will allow me to move in the direction that i see fit and make the music that i want to make with no issues... To make this clear this was a good split and it was unfortunately expected on my end due to the fact that i wanted to make completely different moves than the management to of F.A.R, but it dont mean there are any issues outside of that... I still rep them boys, but its time to move on....

As 4 whats next... IM GOIN GRASSROOTS... me & my good friend N-007 are collaborating to create "16 BIT Industries" 2 provide an outlet for the music ya'll want and do it respectfully & 4self!!! I'm also continously working with MindsetMusic to build upon these ideals and bring ya'll a constant supply of fire... so in other words this means alot more music and FREE SHIT FOR THE FANS (Which will be coming soon)

Along with this busy-ness... Oh No, DJ Romes & myself are in the process of completing my debut album... and IT WILL BE COMING OUT WORLDWIDE 1ST QTR 2009 So again thank u and prepare yourselves 4 a musical revolution!!!!

Peace & Automatik Blessings

Chaotik Kojima

No comments: